Wednesday, January 12, 2011

disclaimer.

All I know about relationships are through my own personal experience and observation. I have not experienced everything there is in this world, but I have evolved from one of those 'crazy girls' (who do the things I will advise against in this blog) into a woman who's been in the happiest relationship I can imagine for over two and a half years now.

Since I was a teenager, even when I had very little perspective, I've lived for giving advice to my friends. Now, I have many friends, some of who I talk to quite infrequently, present their issues to me asking for my take on the matter. As I've matured, I've become more realistic, more honest, and (sometimes for the worse) more blunt with my advice. My friends constantly comment on how happy for and envious of me they are in regards to my relationship, and I find myself giving them honest, no-frill answers as to why it works so flawlessly. And I want to be able to give the same advice to the faceless masses.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I do expect people to doubt and ignore my advice, but I hope that the majority of whatever readers I get will take my advice into my consideration. If you do, I can promise you a happier and healthier relationship, regarding love or friendship or even roommate-hood.

As family relationships are much more subjective, and much harder to resolve when they are sour, I can not promise that I'll have many words of advice to spread, but I will try may hardest to offer good advice to anyone who presents their story and requests it.

No comments:

Post a Comment